Cupcakes & Champagne

1.23.2009

Thursday night we had a little birthday party for my friend, Sidney. It was such a fun night with the girls. The evening started with a small dinner party for 8 hosted by our friend Harriet- followed by a larger group for cupcakes & champagne. I was in charge of two of my favorite things: invitations & baking!


* harriet's table setting for the small dinner party


*invitation for the dessert party




*cupcakes (lemon, coconut, & chocolate buttercream)


*four of us gave Sidney this AnnieGlass platter in platinum (but square, not oval)


*a few of us at the party

Can't wait for the next party!

2 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Best cupcakes ever!!!! I love the idea of champagne and cupcakes, that is my dream party!

No.35style said...

I'll take a chocolate buttercream!

Post a Comment