Dwell Studio

1.23.2009

I love so many things by Dwell Studio. They have great linens, bedding, baby items...

One day while shopping in Table Matters- I fell in love with these napkins:


*22" aerial napkin


And soon after- I saw this pillow in Three Sheets:



I loved it but a $99 throw pillow wasn't (& still isn't) in my budget... so I started thinking about a friend who had recently made some pillows out of these napkins and they turned out great. I soon headed back to Table Matters and purchased the napkins to make new pillows for my wing backs and ended up with these:





*aerial napkins by dwell ($28 for two) and a down insert from Hancock Fabrics ($12) made each pillow $40 instead of $99! And even better- they were so easy to make!

I have been on the lookout for more great napkins because I am in need of new pillows for my sofa....

3 comments:

la la Lovely said...

How clever.. they look great. Are those slipcovers on your wing backs? If so did you have them made? I have two very similar ones that I need to have re-done or find slipcovers..Happy weekend!

LindsB said...

So pretty! Did you know that Dwell Studio is coming out with another line at Target that should hit stores around Feb 15th- from what I've seen the line looks very pretty! I was thinking of doing the same thing you did too, its much less expensive- plus I tend to get sick of things fast, so this way I dont feel as guilty when I change it up all the time.

Haven and Home said...

I love almost everything Dwell makes, I have always liked that pattern, can't wait to see the Target line!

Post a Comment