From Small to Spacious

1.29.2009

There is something about small spaces that I just love. I don't know what it is about them.... I really enjoyed see photos of Chad Eisner's 900 sf bungalow in Santa Monica.












*all photos via House Beautiful, February 2009

There is another small space that I fell head over heels for in a past issue of Domino (no words). I hope to put my finger on it so I can post it soon. I know it is something you have all seen.... but some things I can look at over and over and over.

3 comments:

Haven and Home said...

I like his window treatments and I love that kitchen, is that tile?

Blueprint Bliss said...

Yes, star and cross tiles that he designed with Lascaux Tile Company. Aren't they great?! Laxcaux is a tile company that does antique reproductions...

paula said...

swoon worthy. that garden is perfection.

Post a Comment