Glamorous and Alluring

1.31.2009

I don't know if you have noticed- but I get a lot of my post titles from the title of the magazine article that I am posting about. Maybe I should work on that!

This is another bedroom that I came across in
Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles magazine.... I usually gravitate towards light colored walls but I loved the use of chocolate in this bedroom. And I really like the contrast it has with all of the white. Although it has more of that white carpet that I would be scared to walk on!







THE COMPONENTS
Custom bed, Bench, Cabinets, & Drapery Rods: Bradley-Hughes
Bedside lamps: Baker, Knapp & Tubbs
Accessories: The Mercantile
Carpet: Patterson, Flynn & Martin
Rugs: Rugs by Robinson
Chandelier: Edgar-Reeves
Pair of chairs: George Smith through The Mercantile
Wing chair: Victoria Hagan through Ainsworth-Noah & Assoc.
Botanical prints: Trowbridge through The Mercantile
Sculpture: Dessin Fournir through Grizzel & Mann
Architectural prints: Mrs. Howard
-
DESIGN DETAILS:
Beth Webb
Beth Webb Interiors
(404) 869-6367
-
Nancy Pendergrast
Summerour Interiors
(404) 603-8585
-

4 comments:

LindsB said...

Those chocolate walls are beautiful! I love the deep color, it looks so great with the white!

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} said...

What a gorgeous room! I love the headboard and monogrammed pillows.

Lauren said...

Such a beautiful room. Love all the white against the chocolate!!

No.35style said...

I like the monogramming and the drapes!

Post a Comment