Designer Nancy Price

2.26.2009

I remember Nancy Price from my designer days in Jackson, MS.... and I was reminded about her last weekend by one of my my sister's roommates who works for her. I pulled up Nancy's website and was excited to see some great projects.
.
Here is what she has to say:
"My designs have always been motivated by my passion to create environments within a series of livable spaces. My design philosophy is formed by a fusion of design principles... a marriage of opposites combining contemporary with classicism, ancient fragments with sleek, clean lines and always taking into consideration scale, color, and light. I have practiced these design principles for over twenty years not only in my firm but also with my husband as a partner in the design/build firm of Acadian Builders. Together we have completed both Residential and Commercial projects throughout the country. "
.
Here are a couple of photos of her shop (you should stop by if you are ever in the area):
.


.
Here are a few photos of her work:
.











.
*all photos via Nancy Price Interiors

5 comments:

LindsB said...

What beautiful work! I love her use of calm and soothing colors, and the mix of old and new- very pretty!!

Haven and Home said...

Such a cute store. Love her style.

paula said...

oh my, her work is quite stunning.

Nancy said...

I love your blog! I am from Jackson,MS, but am currently living in Seattle and It's really nice to see a great southern blog!

Things That Inspire said...

I loved looking at these images. It is so nice to see the work of a designer who is new in the world of blogs.

Post a Comment