a little project

3.24.2009

In college I majored in Interior Design with a minor in Art. I loved all of my art classes and often find myself wondering why I didn't major in graphic design. Anywho.... on the weekends I like to play around and design stationery, invitations, birth announcements, etc.

Here are some that I did this past weekend... I printed them and then hand painted each one with watercolors... some were still wet when I was taking their picture.
.


.

.
And this one I scanned in:
.
I am working on a little project that I can't wait to share with you... but it's moving at a snail's pace because of my full time job! But hopefully I can post something soon!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

very cute!

Kara said...

SOO cute!!!!! Do you have an etsy shop?

Lauren said...

They're awesome!!! I'm so impressed!!! You definitely must get this business going!! wow
xoxo,
lauren

the lady of the house said...

You are so talented! I love the lamby :)

Post a Comment