Color at the Beach

4.27.2009

You may remember from this post last week where I mentioned that I was going to show more color on my blog. Well, here is a preview of what is to come. I am currently working on a condo in Perdido, Florida. I thought I would share a few photos that are inspiring my color palette.
.





.
.
**Weekend update: Yard work, upholstered headboard, & dropcloth curtains are all complete. The only problem is that my camera is dead so I can't take photos until it is charged. Check back later this week for the photos!

9 comments:

paula said...

I love all the inspiration. Can't wait to see all you did:)

Mimi said...

Hey, hurry up with the battery charging. Can't wait to see the new curtains and headboard. Have
a good Monday.

Haven and Home said...

Love the first picture! Can't wait to see all your projects!

LindsB said...

I love that first picture, the colors are very beachy and fresh!

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} said...

Ooh! These are so great! It's refreshing to see beach interiors with a bold color scheme.

Blair said...

Oh, love that first one and love the blue and orange in that bedroom.

Under a Green Roof said...

I love the striped chairs and I can't wait to see all your weekend projects!

rightbank said...

What a perfect palette for a beach house! Can't wait to see your results!

Kara said...

HURRY! I want to see your headboard! I haven't even started mine yet. Baby won't even give me an hour yet to get anything done! :)
Post pics! Post pics! :)

Post a Comment