Weekend Projects

5.25.2009

I hope everyone has enjoyed the long weekend. We have had a low key weekend- which has been so nice. My house spent most of the past couple of days looking like this:
Last week I purchased this pattern from Etsy. {And to answer any questions- no, I am not sewing for anyone in particular.} Little girl dresses are just so cute and fun. And it's been a great way to teach myself how to sew! Here is my finished project (well, I haven't gotten around to the button holes):


And since I already had my sewing machine out- I went ahead and made a few more things.

Some dish towels to give with a few kitchen utensils for wedding gifts:


And some burp cloths to pair with some other items for baby gifts:


And some pillows for a friend:

Now it's time to clean up and get ready for reality which starts bright and early in the a.m. Looks like I will start my little BHG series tomorrow. I hope you had a great weekend.

Happy Memorial Day!

7 comments:

Stephanie Sabbe said...

LOVE the dress. SO cute!

mary-kathryn said...

i am dying to learn to sew! if nothing else for little projects like the towels and burp clothes!

paula said...

that dress along with everything else looks amazing!

Haven and Home said...

Oh my gosh, I am so impressed. I love that dress!

LindsB said...

Love that dress, it is so cute!! What a great weekend project

Susie (So Blessed) said...

Great job, Brooke.
I enjoyed making three
cute pillowcase dresses
this weekend...so fun!

Love you,
Mom

PS~Erin said...

Very impressive!

Post a Comment