Mirror, Mirror on the wall....

8.24.2009

A huge thank you to each of you who responded last week about the sunburst mirrors. I love all three... but have decided on the first one (from Ballard Designs). I really like the second one- but I think the first one is my favorite. Sweet Rachel from Nest Egg emailed me this photo from this month's Veranda... very similar to the first mirror. And it looks great on the white-ish walls.


I hope everyone had a great weekend... and that your Monday is off to a great start!

10 comments:

Design Esquire said...

Ooh, I love the Ballard Design mirror, and I think the inspiration photo is great!

Deliciously Organized said...

Great choice! -carlee

sarah @ realestatestyle said...

Will look great!

Haven and Home said...

Oh I love it!

LindsB said...

Good choice- I'm sure it will look perfect!

Lavender and Lilies said...

I love that picture!

urbansardines said...

yay! that was my fave! I love that ballard design pic!

Mimi said...

Good choice! Happy to see you over the weekend!

nestegg said...

Thanks for the shout out! Good choice.. Post pics of the condo when it is done!

Under a Green Roof said...

great choice! I know it will look grand!

Post a Comment