Two Ellie

8.19.2009

Blog friends are the best. What a nice surprise to log on this morning to catch up on my daily reads and see that Paula at Two Ellie had posted about my new Etsy shop.

Paula, thank you.... so very thoughtful of you. If you don't know Paula- you are missing out. I met her through the blog world and have gotten the chance to spend a little bit of time with her since we both live in Birmingham. She is beautiful on the inside and out! She has the sweetest spirit and I just adore her. I am sure most of you read her blog... but if you don't, go check it out here.

Paula- Thanks again. And thanks to all of you for your sweet comments and support of this new path that I'm traveling down. It means so much to me.

xx- Brooke

11 comments:

Yansy said...

That was very sweet of her and I love your new Etsy shop.

Kristin said...

I commented over there but I have to tell you that your ruffle onesie is so precious!

Dumbwit Tellher ♥ said...

Your handcrafted items are lovely & I wish you all the best. I applaud you for taking a new path. A life well lived is with few regrets!

:D deb

Design Esquire said...

That was really sweet of Ellie. Your esty shop looks amazing!

julie y. said...

and your ETSY shop is full of super cute things!! Hope to get together soon in Bham! And...I am getting acclimated quickly, surprisingly :-)

LindsB said...

She is so sweet!

Your etsy shop is great and I wish you lots of luck selling everyhing!! xoxo

urbansardines said...

That was really sweet of Ellie! Glad you are getting lots of support for your wonderful work! Your Etsy shop is looking great, filling up with all sorts of great stuff! I love the new tea towels you added :-)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

hey! your shop is looking super cute.

I am looking for a commercial job. It's just too hard right now to pass up the opportunity to make a big paycheck. Crafts just don't pay the bills. I'm saving up for a baby:)

paula said...

aww shucks...

Haven and Home said...

Ah! I am behind on my blog reading, I haven't seen this yet! Blog friends really are so wonderful and Paula is one of the sweetest!!!!!

Rita said...

Your handcrafted items are lovely & I wish you all the best. I applaud you for taking a new path.

Rita


Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Post a Comment