Let me introduce you to....

9.22.2009

... one of my best friends, Leslie. You can read her blog here. She's pretty funny. Although I hate to write that for all to see because I know she is reading this and she'll let it go to her head.

If you go to her blog you can read about her recent "Twilight" slumber party. Yes she is 30....

Here is a photo of us with another one of our best friends... Leslie, Stacey, and me.

I wanted to introduce you to Leslie because she leaves comments on my blog- like these:

- I demand a recount (referencing today's winner)

- My daughter is totally wearing mine. (referencing Trash the Dress)

- I want to win (referencing the giveway. We know, Leslie. Everyone wants to win)

- stop hatin' on red (referencing my Orange Crush post)

-why is that girl's dress hanging on her headboard?? (referencing my Feeling Blue post)

She is also the one who emails me throughout the week saying, "you put WAY TOO much white on your blog. I have dogs. It's just not practical."

And... one email said, "You will feature my chair before & after on Blueprint Bliss. Except I don't have any before photos."

That's Leslie. And her comments always make me laugh. So I wanted to introduce you to her so you could sense the sarcasm in her comments... rather than thinking I was receiving comments from some bitchy girl. I love you, L.

8 comments:

lsadler said...

Wow!!! I got my own post! I am so super excited I don't even know what to do with myself. Just one thing...Could you have picked a photo where
a)my face isn't so fat and b)i don't have one red scary eyeball and one black eyeball?? Really? Just kidding! Thanks for the plug! Maybe now, people will actually read my blog.

Kristin said...

I'm off to check off your bestie. I'm lucky enough to blog with mine!

LindsB said...

hahaha, a girl after my own heart- I love her already. Ok off to read her blog :)

paula said...

she seems like a hoot... shes gorgeous even with on red and one black eyeball, ha!

Southern Aspirations said...

Too funny- love it. Checked it out- and it reminds me of "my girls."!

Under a Green Roof said...

love a new blog!

Katie McCrary said...

wowsers L turned me on to your blog a while back. I LOVE to read it. Dear L, please if you are actually going to be referenced on a blog as popular as Blueprint Bliss the fans out there are going to expect more than a post every 3 weeks or so and the use of a digital camera will need to be involved....I know I know I haven't even changed your background color yet so I'll cut you some slack....

Kara said...

I love best friend posts. My bestie leaves silly comments on mine too. I keep telling her to blog because she's the funniest person I know.

off to read Leslie's blog...

Post a Comment