10 Things I'm Loving...

10.22.2009

1. I love when Lavender and Lilies posts recipes. And this one looks delightful (minus the almonds- I hate nuts).
.
Or maybe I should try this one... Kerchief Pasta with Butternut Squash.
.
.
2. This cozy room. I love everything about it. Wish I was sitting in that chair now reading a book. From here via here.
.
.
3. These beautiful notecards by Courtney Khail (as seen on my friend Sidney's blog). These are inspiring me to sign up for the watercolor class that I've wanted to take for years....
.
.
4. These three bathrooms all found in the same gorgeous home. Via here.
.


.
5. Seleta's new addition to her family- Pippi (an English Golden Doodle).
.
.
6. This embellished t-shirt from J.Crew. I love how they add a little bit of glam to their t's. Paula- we could make something like this!
.
.
7. This post by Lauren on Stone Soup.
.
.
8. What a pretty way to organize your jewelry... (via Everything LEB)
.
.
9. The front of this house. Love the window boxes and the hydrangeas. Go check out the rest of the house tour on Caroline's blog. You won't be disappointed.
.
.
10. I saw this on Emily's blog and it made me laugh out loud.
.
Have a great weekend!
xx- Brooke

28 comments:

Donna said...

Love the JCrew and the "stone soup"! Happy Friday!

courtney said...

that dessert looks *amazingly* delicious. am gonna have to try it out sometime soon, for sure.

also - that sweet lil bungalow? mm. want it. need it.

Deliciously Organized said...

I love ALL of your 10 things that your loving...it's great to see them all in one post :)

Sidney said...

I so want one of J crew's embellished T's! Loving all your loves this week.

Design Esquire said...

I love these top 10 too!

Wanderings of a Wannabe said...

woohoo thanks for the shout out!! i would like the desert right now...as well as the gold sconces and the adorable puppy. so sweet!

RichardsFamilyof4 said...

love everything....the T is great, as is that first recipe....i love the cards but you are quite talented yourself too!!

skoots and cuddles said...

Those bathrooms are fantastic. One day... maybe :)

LindsB said...

I would love to be eating thea bread pudding right about now- that is one of my most fav. desserts ever. I might need to get it for lunch I want it that bad haha.

Katie said...

what a fab collection! i'm obsessed with the jewelry in little bowls!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

great post!

mary-kathryn said...

oh i obviously love that chair too!! and if my jewerly was ever that organized i'd be grinning from ear to ear!

paula said...

love this post and yes we must try!

Red Door Home said...

Those recipes look so yummy! And what a sweet little puppy!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Fun post! Loved everything especially number 1 since I actually love almonds I'll take it as is!

Renae said...

Fab fun 10 things...I think I NEED that JCrew tee.
Have a great weekend!

Design Actually said...

I love the first bathroom photo, the gold accents really make the room. And that puppy is beyond precious!

a pina colada said...

Great love list! That house is darling!

Southern Aspirations said...

Gorgeous wrap up of the week!! Fun new things for me to check out.

I *Heart* You said...

that coffee cake looks amazing and that facebook is the best thing i have seen lately! so funny!

love your blog! :)

katillacshack.com said...

Hi Brook! the needlework is genius...and the kerchief pasta to die for.....
love, kelee an of course the puppy is PERFECT.

doug said...

Guess you finally caught up on your blog reading. And you do hate food with nuts, I've seen it firsthand.

style chronicle said...

great list! I want the puppy and the jewelry drawer!!

urbansardines said...

I love the jewelry in the mismatched tea sets from EverythingLEB the best! I've been wanting to do that ever since I first saw the post! And the J Crew Tshirt- <3 <3 <3!!!

and puppies, always love puppies!

Emily said...

thanks for the link love. i crack up whenever i read it again.

Courtney said...

Those recipes look so yummy! Love the bathrooms and the JCrew shirt.

Red Lipstick Style said...

I love the jcrew tshirt, the pup and all other pictures (that blue/green paint in that bathroom, sigh)

dogstories said...

Pippi is simply adorable!

Post a Comment