Fall Break

11.09.2009

No, I haven't been on fall break. But once again I've been MIA {this time with a good excuse}. I've been getting ready for this (see postcard below). We're hoping for a great turnout. If you are in Meridian, Mississippi on Thursday- please stop by!
. I've been busy preparing for it (design Christmas cards and sewing away)- as well as updating my Etsy shop. I'm hoping that things will calm down after Thursday. My posts will probably be scarce this week- but I promise to be back next week with a more regular schedule. Thanks for your patience with me and thank you to those who are still reading Blueprint Bliss. I really appreciate each one of you.
.
And every post needs a little bit of eye candy. I'm sure you've seen
this house in the past week. I just can't stop staring at this photo.
.
Amazing.
.
Be back soon. xx- Brooke

11 comments:

Ms. Bright said...

Wish Meridian wasn't that far!! And the pic you posted was my favorite from that house!! I love all that china and glassware and storage and herringbone brick floor and everything! See you soon...

Red Door Home said...

Would love to have come but I am just too far away. Can't wait to see all your fabulous holiday ideas.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh that trunk show sounds like such fun! So sorry that I'm so far away in NY!!! I know you will be a big hit!!!

paula said...

Oh Brooke, I hope the show goes fabulously.

doug said...

my favorite room in that house too.

Red Lipstick Style said...

I wish I could take a break and take a little trip. Sounds like so much fun. Best of luck with everything, you are going to be incredible!

Lauren said...

complete gorgeousness!!!

huge hug & i'm sure the show will be amazing!!
xoxoxo

megan said...

cute designs! and that house is awesome!

Deliciously Organized said...

I wish I were in your area so I could come! I hope it goes well!!

pam@pixelimpress said...

good luck with the trunk show! i'm doing one today also. in my home. with 4 other vendors. it's a lot of work! pam

kanishk said...

Would love to have come but I am just too far away. Can't wait to see all your fabulous holiday ideas. Work from home India

Post a Comment