Home Run

11.16.2009

I'm back. Thanks for all of the well wishes for the trunk show. We had a great time and wonderful turnout of supporters.

Saturday I headed to Scott's Antique Market in Atlanta for a day of shopping with a friend. We didn't fill up the truck with much... but we did have a great time!

I spent most of Sunday afternoon responding to emails, catching up on a few blogs (not all that are on my list), and trying to start on the stack of magazines that are piled up around my living room. I was able to settle in with the December issue of Elle Decor and I just loved this gallery wall. It makes me want to head back to Scott's- buy a lot of frames- and come home and make them work on a wall in my house.
.
And some other great images of this Manhattan apartment....
.


And can you imagine having a bedroom like this when you were 9 or 10 years old?

Images via Elle Decor, December 2009.

13 comments:

Virginia @ Where You Hang Your Hat said...

I just love this home! The gallery wall is one of my favorites, and I've been collecting gallery wall inspiration photos forever.

Laura Trevey said...

Ohhh.. I want that LOVE pillow!!

julie y. said...

i was at scotts too!! wish i'd of seen you! have a happy monday!

Haven and Home said...

I know, I love that house! That banquet is in my folder right now.

Deliciously Organized said...

Such a beautiful house! I'm just starting a gallery wall right now...it's in the VERY beginning stages! Lovely inspiration!

Katie said...

LOVE that apartment!!

LindsB said...

This apartment made me nuts, I want to move in right this second :)

Ms. Bright said...

SO jealous you got to go to Scott's this weekend!! I haven't been in ages and it's so much fun!

Red Lipstick Style said...

Love this apartment. The library or foyer, with the dark walls is wonderful.

Lavender and Lilies said...

I know! I lusted over this as well. I love the little girls room and that light fixture!

Lauren said...

mmmmmmm.. loving that wall!!!
xoxoxo

Wanderings of a Wannabe said...

yay glad you are back! i have been dying to go to scott's. post pics?

bluehydrangea said...

Just got my Elle Decor and this apartment was fabulous!! Actually the whole magazine was great!!! Hope they don't take it away from us too!!

Post a Comment