Things I'm Loving

11.24.2009

I've let the busyness of life take over and I've neglected so many things that I love: blogs, magazines, my quiet time, time in the kitchen, friends & family {not in that particular order!}. While I am so very thankful for how busy I've been with my new little business--- I am so very thankful for a week off.

I spent some time yesterday and again this morning catching up on some of my favorite blogs... and looking at a very large stack of magazines that I've let pile up these past couple of months.

Here are a few of my favorites:

This house in the newest issue of House Beautiful. I LOVED it. And Marianne just posted about it. Head on over to her blog for a tour. And if you don't have a copy of the magazine- I would suggest picking one up.
.


This kitchen designed by Tracery. No words are needed. Just soak in the details.
.

This bedroom redo that Jennifer posted about at The Newlywed Diaries. Amazing. And I was finally able to see it in my November issue of Southern Living. I've been catching up on my blog and magazine reading this week.


This stenciled wall that Lauren just completed. Oh my gosh. I just don't think that I would have the patience. Go check it out here.
.
The view from my blogging spot. Yes, I'm at the beach. We arrived on Saturday and will be here until Thursday. It's so nice to get away.

And last but not least... my afternoon destination . Gotta find something to do while the husband is on a fishing excursion!
.
One last thing- a little shout out to my mom. I hope your birthday is great and I can't wait to see you on Thursday! xo- brooke

9 comments:

LindsB said...

I would love to have a kitchen like those first few pictures! The cabinets, the windows, the floors...just everything in them is on my wish list.

Jennifer said...

love all these things!! THOSE WINDOWS!! mercy.

thanks for the link and I hope you are having a lovely and relaxing time at the beach!

Design Esquire said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Haven and Home said...

Hi My Love!

I am missing you terribly here, Friday was such a tease! I hope you are having a wonderful time. That Tracery kitchen- AMAZING!!!!!

Michelle said...

I love that first shot...I love a good mezz.

Wasn't Lauren's LR amazing...she's so talented.

I want to paint that last shot...it's a lovely destination!!

Best,
Michelle

No.35style said...

that southern living guest room is making me want to redo my bedroom ASAP!! but, this sweet baby that's on her way needs her room completed..my husband is priming the walls today...so some progress ;)

nestegg said...

I am on the same exact page as you- been thinking about these images All week!! I love them all. Hope you have a fabulous thanksgiving... at the beach? xoRH

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Love this post. I saw these photos in HB & was blown away with that gigantic window in the kitchen. That space could not be more beautiful!
Have a terrific weekend ~ Deb

日月神教-任我行 said...

視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,色情

Post a Comment