Birth Announcements

1.26.2010

I've been working with a new client on some designs for her bundle of joy due soon. She and I like many of the same things/designs- which makes this project lots of fun for me. While I love colorful birth announcements with stripes and polka dots and photos--- the ones that I've created below are more my style.
. .
Sorry- they are a bit hard to see because of the white background. I hope you can get the idea. I've just added them to my Etsy shop.

Ornate Initial Background Announcement
Nest Announcement
Ornate Initial Announcement
I'm very thankful to the each of you who have supported this little business of mine!

17 comments:

PS~Erin said...

Very classy. Nice job!

Haven and Home said...

Oh I like these, very pretty!

paula said...

these are gorgeous!

Susie (So Blessed) said...

love these...

doug said...

these look really great!

Ms. Bright said...

So pretty. I love the nest! (And Meredith Gray, lol)

mary-kathryn said...

i love love love the nest one!!

Katie said...

LOVE all three! :)

Dayka said...

Love, love, love the 2nd one. So cute!

emelie said...

Hey, LOVE the announcements. I had a question about one of them, could you send me an email...emeliemcgee@gmail.com, I couldn't find your address on the blog.
THANKS!

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

Gorgeous and lovely!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

love it Brooke! you are so talented

Donna said...

Love the "nest". so precious!!! I am having a giveaway over on my blog today...please come take a look!

LindsB said...

These are so beautiful!! What pretty designs!

Lavender and Lilies said...

Okay I need to place a future order for that nest design for whenever we decide to have kids. So gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

I love these...especially the nest version...I hope they are still in your shop once I have my little babe in late May!

The Morrows said...

those are beautiful brooke! ps- everyone loved the b-day invitations you did, they were a hit!

Post a Comment