Craft Hope

1.17.2010

I woke up early this morning thinking about the earthquake victims. As I was thinking about them and praying for them- I felt completely helpless. It was then that I was reminded about a blog post that I read about last night on Darby's blog. Have you heard about Craft Hope for Haiti? I thought that it was such a great idea.
.
The Craft Hope for Haiti Etsy shop will allow crafters to donate products and allow folks to purchase them with 100% of proceeds benefiting Doctors without Borders.
.
Here is the Etsy site- and know that they are adding new items daily. I haven't decided yet what I am going to donate- but plan on letting them know at some point today.
,
I hope that you all will consider supporting this cause- either by donating an item to the shop or purchasing an item. Every little bit helps.

5 comments:

Southern Aspirations said...

This is great! I just posted on Haiti last night... it is difficult feeling helpless but great to know that there are ways we can assist.

paula said...

this is great brooke. I am going to check it out now.

the NEO-traditionalist said...

What a wonderful concept. Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm headed over there now.
XX Kate

Renae said...

This is a great way to give...thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Susie (So Blessed) said...

love this opportunity to help.
i'm going to order the
cute patchwork pincushion...
and i think i'll donate a
set of monogrammed notecards.

love you,
mom

Post a Comment