Wrapping up ATC's house

1.25.2010

I hope you enjoyed seeing Anne Turner Carroll's den and kitchen renovations from last week. I never tire of looking at them. I thought I would wrap up today with a peek into her living room with some of her creative before and afters. I love seeing what people do with old furniture.

Here is a before of her wing chair:

And here you can see the after of the pair:
Arm chair before:


Arm chair after:


And my favorite- sewing table before:


Sewing table after (yes, she had it covered with grasscloth!):

*all images via Southernliving.com

11 comments:

Haven and Home said...

I love furniture before and afters!

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

That wing chair was kinda funky-cool before!

Claire Watkins, ASID allied said...

I love that wing chair Before and I like it After. Shape is soooo great, that it looks good either way!

Donna said...

Love turning old into new!!!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

so pretty. good fabric choices.

Lavender and Lilies said...

I love her house. She did a great job!

LindsB said...

love that first chair- its such a great shape!

paula said...

all things turner, love it.

Melissa said...

Wow that is quite creative. I need to start having a more creative vision.

Deliciously Organized said...

Always my favorite, before and afters. I love them. Everything she changed looks wonderful.

Jesse said...

Wow, love how creative she is!

Post a Comment