a lucky someone could own these.....

4.20.2010

I love these panels and sure wish I had somewhere in my house to use them. You may remember from a few months back that Sissy tried her best to find a place for them in her home.

A friend is trying to sell them. She had them custom made and they were only up for a week in her home and they just didn't work for her. In her words- 'expensive mistake'- but we all make them, unfortunately.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will get you more details or in touch with Niki. She has 3 sets of panels, 87" long x 50" wide. The fabric is Schumacher's Arklow Paisley in Stone. The panels are pinch pleated & fully lined with upholstery hooks inserted. The bottom corners are weighted and the panels have an 8 inch hem so the length could be dropped.

Please email Niki here if you want more information. I know she would be so excited. And I can't wait to see photos of these installed in someone's home.

*Sidenote: I am VERY behind on my blog reading as well as responding to my emails. If you have emailed me- I promise to respond soon. And as far as blog reading- I can't wait to catch up to see what each of you have been posting about!

10 comments:

Design Esquire said...

I hope they find a good home! They're beautiful.

Catherine said...

Those are so beautiful and I have a love affair with paisley! I so wish I could get them. I don't know where I'd hand them.....

Helen said...

I am interested! Please tell me how to get in touch! helenelainesummers@gmail.com. Thanks!

Angie said...

They sure look like they work in that last photo!! Gorgeous!

bluehydrangea said...

Anyone considering these curtains I must tell you they are even better in person!! I would have loved to use them but the colors didn't work..they are fabulous and beautifully made!!

doug said...

good thing I just finished mine...those are exactly the right size and quanitity. also, good thing I'm afraid of patterns.

My Interior Life said...

These are beautiful. I remember when Sissy blogged about them. I wish they could work in my space but I don't think they're the right color. Bummer.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I like. I feel her pain on the expensive mistakes. You have probably had the experience too when you're like "oohh, it looked way better in the small board I put together:)"

Karena said...

They would work perfecly I have just the spot!! Let me know.....

Karena
Art by Karena

Julie said...

Oh my oh my .... so gorgeous ,but I have no place to put them. I SO wish!

Post a Comment