I still have a few things to do--- but knew I should go ahead and have her photograph what was completed so far.
On my to do list:
- more pillows for the twin bed
- nailhead trim for the panels behind the twin bed
- a few more accessories here and there
- changing pad cover
Other than that--- here is our gender neutral nursery on a budget. I'm very pleased with the way things turned out. Now I'm just excited about Baby C's arrival. That will make the nursery complete.
About the items in the rooms:
- furniture: my childhood furniture from growing up
- chair and ottoman: from Good Will and had it reupholstered in a neutral linen
- accent pillows: Amy Butler's Coreopsis in Green from here
- all other fabric (white and linen used on bumpers, bedskirts, and chair): King Cotton
- walls: Monterey White (HC-27) by Benjamin Moore
- furniture: White Dove (OC-17) by Benjamin Moore
- Jenny Lind Crib: painted Behr's Timeless Tales DC4A-80-2 (mixed at 75%)
- lantern from here and painted the same color as the crib
- ABC print and Child of God print by me (inspired by some on Etsy) in Ikea Ribba frames
- You Are My Sunshine by Sugarboo Designs
- yellow lamp & white twin quilt from Homegoods
- grommet panels from Ikea
- basket (hung on it's side on the wall above the changing table) from Plant the Earth in Meridian, MS
I think that's all... but please feel free to ask any other questions.