someone made my day...

5.25.2010

I got home yesterday from running a few errands and found this in my mailbox.


A precious little nest wrapped with ivory tulle.... and inside... this absolutely adorable onesie:

My sweet friend, Abby, hand embroidered it for Baby C. It is the most precious thing ever. Abby- I can't thank you enough.

Here is a close-up of the design on the front that says mon coeur which means 'my heart'....

And the precious detail on the booty...
.
Abby has an Etsy shop called The Flossy Finch.... I'm sure she would love to create something for you!
.
And no... Baby C isn't here yet. He or she is due on Saturday but I'm hoping for one day this week!

16 comments:

Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage said...

No babies here, but it's cute. Oh and I'm new here so congratulations on the baby that's coming.

Haven and Home said...

That is so cute. I can't believe Baby C is due this week!!!!!! I will be thinking about y'all!!!!

Kat said...

Wow, that onesie is adorable! Can't wait to see pictures of Baby C wearing it! Good luck with everything!

Emom said...

That's what true friends do! smiles.

Design Esquire said...

It's so cute! What a wonderful surprise. Good luck this week!!

paula said...

this is adorable! Praying for you Brooke! cant wait to meet the little one.

julie y. said...

brooke! i am so behind on blog reading!! first off, the nursery=precious!! i cannot believe the time is almost here! im so excited for you!! lots of love always! julie

Catherine said...

I've been thinking about you, Brook! Wondering if Baby C had decided to make his/her debut! Will be praying for you, baby & family. LOVE this outifit! I will be checking out her shop. So adorable.

Erin from Skoots and Cuddles said...

loving the onsie! hoping baby c arrives soon! good luck to you and your family :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

love it! what a sweet sweet gift!

LindsB said...

That is so cute! I love the little butt detail.

EDYTA and CO. INTERIOR DESIGN said...

aww,, that is very precious,, and so nicely packaged :)

xo
Edyta
http://edytaandco.blogspot.com/

Susie (So Blessed) said...

how adorable and special!
so sweet of abby to do that.
can't wait to see my grand-
baby wearing it! mon coeur,
indeed!
(waiting for your call!)

love you,
mom

Deliciously Organized said...

It is so adorable! What a sweet friend!

Deliciously Organized said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carolina postcard said...

Well that is the cutest thing. Keeping you in my prayers!

Post a Comment