a few favorites...

7.09.2010

A few things that I've loved lately from some of my favorite blogs:
..
This bedroom redo from Tracery Interiors:
.
.
Julie's backsplash in her kitchen....
.
as well as this is part of her house (do you read her blog? if not, I recommend it)...

a display for her jewelry that she has in a store in her area:
.
.
This vase of flowers that belong to
Carlee.
She was so clever to add the Ikea wrapping paper to the vase for a little something extra.
.
I hope you have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

I love that kitchen backsplash!! Thanks for sharing!

Tonia @Chic Modern Vintage said...

I love the CL before and after. Fabulous.

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

I agree, the CL find is FAB!

Gramercy Home said...

Wow. that jewelry case is impressive! Happy Weekend.

doug @ tracery interiors said...

yeah, I love that backsplash!

sherry said...

I heart the Tracery bedroom redo.......yum.....

Wanderings of a Wannabe said...

ohhhh i like that jewelry case :) thanks for posting!

Julie Holloway said...

I totally thought I already read this post...I can't believe you featured our home, Brooke! I am so flattered, really. I have been reading your blog for so long...it is surreal to see my kitchen here :) You may remember I was going to order some dish towels from you, then I got busy with our reno and never did. I still need to get those. Anyway, thanks so much! Julie

Deliciously Organized said...

Brooke, I just saw this! So sweet of you to include the flowers. Thank you. I hope you're doing well with the new baby! And I love your other picks as well :)

LindsB said...

love that backsplash, I wish I had my own home to do that in :)

Abby Maddox said...

WHOLE page, TWO pictures of Collins! I'm going to need to see some more :)

Post a Comment