Inexpensive Fabric

7.29.2010

You may remember from this post when I had first discovered Premier Prints Fabric. They are out of Mississippi and now have a store in my hometown of Meridian. I went in there last weekend and spent some time looking around.
.
I wanted to do another post on Premier Prints because:
1- I get a lot of emails asking about places to look for affordable fabric
2- They have come out with some great new designs in the past few months.
3- And the best things is... all of their fabrics are just $9.99/yd.
.

*I may have to order this to make a cover for Tanner's dog bed
.

Mingei Collection
.
.

Dandelion Collection
*this would be precious in a little girl's room!
.
.


Suzani Collection
.
.
Zippy Collection
*ordered this today to make some pillows for my sofa
.

.
Houndstooth Collection
*Love this and really wish I could use it somewhere.
But I can't since I live in the state of Alabama.
Maybe if I were a U of A fan... but I am definitely not.
..
..

Chipper Collection
*I ordered two colorways of this today
** really hope the husband isn't reading my blog
.
.
Kaitlyn Collection
*See below for the chair that Bryn reupholstered in it.
.

* visit the website here.

18 comments:

Design Esquire said...

Thanks for the tips! (And I feel your pain, I went on a little fabric shopping spree this week, and everything has been mailed to the house this week...I don't think my husband is happy with me!)

Julie Holloway said...

I can't remember if I bookmarked them before or not, but I will now. Can't beat that price! Thanks for the sweet comment, too. Hope you don't mind I copied your artwork.

Moxie Maley said...

I love Premier Prints Fabric! Looks they have some great new collections. I need to go check them out!

Stacey @ Petite de Lis Paperie said...

These are great! i will definitely have to check out their fabrics for my next DIY project.

abode love said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I am always looking for inexpensive and fabulous fabric... this site is perfect!

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

I have sued some of the fabrics before and for the price point they are perfect and surprisingly good quality. I will definitely be using some for our next home, so much better than the $100+ yd fabric I used for Myles drapes!!

Jennifer said...

inexpensive fabric is just what I need!

Julie said...

I really, really, REALLY love the Chipper and Best Friends collection. I was just on the site yesterday looking at $9.99 zigzag! Can't beat it.

LLH Designs said...

I just chose one of the fabrics they carry for window treatments in my kitchen...but paid more here in Houston. Thanks for sharing the online source!

Happy day to you!
Linsey

paula said...

love their fabric. I have the chipper collection in the charcoal:)

alice said...

I think I must have originally discovered them through your blog, and I love their prints! The prices can't be beat and the patterns are fantastic. I bought the linen and chocolate dog pattern for a doggy bed cover... now I just have to get to making it!

lsadler said...

My glider and ottoman came from premier fabrics!! It hasn't come in yet though.

Lavender and Lilies said...

Thanks for posting. I need some fabric.

Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

Thanks for the new resource! I love the chipper, stripes, AND suzani. That price is out of this world! Have a great weekend!

Susie @ Maddie's Nest said...

I recently found this site as well and posted some of their chevron options recently. What a great find. Glad I found your blog as well!

Abby Maddox said...

I have missed your blog!!! We are finally starting to feel settled over here. Nice to have the chance to catch up :) I hope I'm going to see some pictures of your sweet little man as I scroll down!

arre said...

wow! what a great find! i am working on a couple of low budget projects right now and these will be so helpful! thanks for the tip.

Missy said...

we have a store here in jackson, ms and also sell a great line of furniture that is custom made in your choice of fabric. we are owned by premier prints in sherman, ms, but also have a retail store in jackson, ms and germantown, tn. we sell the fabric for $8.99 a yard. come see all the cute stuff we do for our customers and we sell some other heavier upholstery fabric too!

Post a Comment