Upcoming CSN Stores Review

7.26.2010


I'm excited to do a review for CSN Stores! CSN Stores has over 200 different stores to choose from and over 1 million items, including beautiful dining room tables, children's furniture, and cookware.

I love the search functions on their website. You can limit your search by the normal price, specs, etc. but you can also narrow your search by shipping dates, etc. So many possibilities.

I can't wait to show you the item that I chose to review from
CSN Stores. I'm excited about adding it to the perfect spot in my living room! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Angie said...

I've yet to check them out!! I've been hearing about CSN ALL over the blogs but still haven't taken the time to see what they've got. I'll have to change that! ;)

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

I have ordered some Dash & Albert rugs from them, great service and fast shipping.

Post a Comment