Lil' Hoot

8.05.2010

I came across this precious stuffed owl on Etsy while searching local Birmingham Etsy shop owners (I like that you can search by location).
.
I think I may have to make one for Collins' nursery using some leftover
Amy Butler fabric that I have in my stash.

And speaking of sewing projects--- look at these precious monogrammed seersucker swim trunks that my mom made for Collins yesterday.

We found out that his girlfriend Olivia has been hanging poolside back in Mississippi--- so we had to get him prepared for his next visit home!

10 comments:

Catherine said...

ha! that is so cute! mia beth has that hippo pool. She is precious! love the swim trucks, too. :) michelle needs a blog.....

Design Esquire said...

So cute! Those swim trunks are adorable.

Julie Holloway said...

Love those trunks....and I love anything owl!

Moxie Maley said...

I love seersucker - too cute!!

paula said...

how sweet is all this. they will be bathing beauties together.

The Consummate Hostess said...

So cute and charming!

Erica @ Decorica said...

That little hoot is a hoot! So adorable!

coolkids said...

love the owl. Those shorts are too cute!

LindsB said...

ok those swimming trunks are too cute for words- such a preppy southern boy in them. love it!

designstiles said...

Oh, that owl pillow is absolutely darling.

Post a Comment