Kiwi Wood Werks (and a guest post)

9.27.2010

I've have been meaning to share this new site with you for awhile. One of my childhood friends, Cathy, and her husband have started a custom frame business called Kiwi Wood Werks & Designs.
.
Here are a few of my favorites from their site:
.



Here are your options for trim and edge details:
.

And here
is a link to see their color choices. There are so many great options. If you are interested in their work, please email kiwiwoodwerks@gmail.com. They also have a FB page here!
.
Cat was so sweet to feature me today on her personal blog, iBlog. So if you have a chance... hop on over and say hello.
.
Also, you can check out her photography blog here and site here. Cathy and her husband are both so talented and creative!

10 comments:

Lissa @ After Adornment said...

Great Frames! I love all the colors and customizable trim options.

The Consummate Hostess said...

These are just fabulous- the attention to detail is impeccable. Thanks for the introduction!

Fancy Pants said...

Those look awesome! Thanks for sharing!!!

Susie (So Blessed) said...

They are both very creative and talented!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

love her stuff and she is so sweet!

paula said...

so fun. I have a frame of theirs in KJ's room. Heading over there now!

mydesignchic said...

These are lovely...

Haven and Home said...

Wow these are so cute, I will be using them in the future. Just saw your Napa pics on FB! How cool! We MUST catch up soon!

Catherine said...

Thanks for all the love, Brooke and all the sweet comments from your readers! Wow! I'm blushing! :) I've been trying to comment all day, but it wouldn't work for some reason until now. Thanks for being my guest today. I too saw your Napa pics and it looked like you had a wonderful time!

Champagne/StitchPoet/CrushParty said...

These are wonderful! Will blog it forward!

Post a Comment