JCT. Kitchen & Bar

10.19.2010

Michael and I spent this past weekend with some friends in Atlanta. There is always so much to do when there--- it's hard to fit it all in. We shopped a little and ate a lot. I would have to say the highlight of the weekend was dinner on Saturday night at JCT. Kitchen and Bar. From the food to the decor--- it just doesn't get much better.

I have to share the dessert menu with you. We shared two at the end of the evening... the warm chocolate truffle cake and the fried peach pies. Oh.my.goodness. I am already planning a trip back so I can try the 5 other desserts on the menu. You think I'm kidding....


Next up... the decor. I loved everything about it--- both inside and out.
The upstairs bar and patio:
.
If you are ever in the area- I highly recommend it. It's right behind Star Provisions and B. Braithwaite... and just down the street from Lewis & Sheron and Ikea.

12 comments:

Julie Holloway said...

How have I not been here? Isn't this owned by the same people as Bacchanalia? Okay, we're going on our next date night.

Glad you had fun!

daninotes said...

I LOVE that place! miss Alt.

doug @ tracery interiors said...

love JCT

Samma said...

I love JCT!

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Well, I am putting this on my list for my trip in December!!

Melissa said...

Looks very cool! I would skip dinner and just eat dessert!

Lissa @ After Adornment said...

I have yet to make it there....and live in Atlanta!!! I have heard so many great things but posting that desert menu did it for me. Must make a reservation asap!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

cute and yummy. I love to eat in pretty places

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

looks awesome!

Joan Breckwoldt said...

I love your blog!
Joan

Julie said...

I love restaurants that are both yummy AND gorgeous.

Kat said...

Ooooh, thanks for the recommendation. I am going to have to check this place out. Looks like a great location for a date night!

Post a Comment