Little Savannah

10.20.2010

I am thinking that this will be food week on Blueprint Bliss. I've had so many great meals lately... so I thought that I'd share.

We started off yesterday with JCT. in Atlanta. They are even open for lunch... so plan on stopping by the next time you plan a shopping trip that way.

Yesterday was Michael's birthday. We had a babysitter come and keep Collins and we headed to our favorite restaurant in our neighborhood--- Little Savannah. I think that Little Savannah is my favorite place to eat dinner in Birmingham (with Hot & Hot, Bottega Cafe, and Chez Fon Fon following closely behind).


Here is a sample of last night's menu. You may have to enlarge but I circled in green Michael's favorite part.

Exterior as you walk up...


Inside looking out....

Changing gears... to oatmeal. I saw this on Bonnie's blog last week (just linked the post and realized she had linked mine to my pumpkin bread. Guess we like to swap recipes!). So this morning I tried it. Super easy and so good.

Today I am going to lunch with one of my favorite design friends to one of my favorite lunch spots. Check back tomorrow for more on that!
.
Speaking of liking to eat.... this little one does. I love to squeeze on those thighs!

6 comments:

doug @ tracery interiors said...

your favorite design friend is already starving...I should have walked a little further and got some breakfast before I started my time in AT&T repairman purgatory.

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

YUM! Hot and Hot is one of my faves. Never made it to Little Savannah. One more reason to come back to Bham and have a weekend just to eat! I miss Surin, Gianmarco's, and Hot and Hot!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

love him! and love all his smocked outfits. I asked someone in my sewing class if that was popular up here, I got a big fat "NO". My baby will be bringing it up here:)

abode love said...

I love Little Savanah as well! I actually displayed some of my art there a few years ago- and that's where Mr.Hubbs proposed to me! So fun to see Little Savannah as part of your post! Love it!

Lila said...

Such a lovely restaurant! I wish I lived close by to try it! Oh, and oatmeal recipes are always a great find!
xoxo
Lila Ferraro

Laurel said...

He is getting sooo big. He is adorable in that little smocked outfit. I read the other day that yall are moving back to Mississippi. Congratulations!! Phillips just signed a contract with Covington, LA. So we will be down here for good. Yall have to come visit us in NOLA soon!!!!

Post a Comment