this and that....

10.26.2010

Has anyone seen the Alden Pendant (from Ballard) in person? I really like the looks of it in the catalog.

Alden 5–Light Pendant

I'm sure you've heard... but Tracery has opened a store in Birmingham. I'm so excited! Planning to stop by and visit them this week.


Reading Erika's post reminded me of my initial necklace. While mine is a bit more casual.... it's similar. I thought I would share it with you in case you were in the market for one. Mine is hand stamped on antique brass and is from My Fling on Etsy. Contact Lisa if you are interested... and ask for the Collins necklace. It's only $20 plus $2 shipping!


And I know that I said that I was done with the food posts... but did you know about these? Saw them last week in Publix and picked some up. Identical to the Girl Scout's Samoas. Trouble.

 

I'm really liking this fabric that I saw on LGN yesterday.  I haven't been to Lewis & Sheron in awhile... and just might need to head that way.

 

And lastly, I am still working on my blog layout. I hate that I messed it up--- but I will say that whatever I did- blogger was updated and it is MUCH easier for me to post now (as far as cutting, pasting, inserting photos where I would like, etc). But now I just have to find the time to get things just like I want them.

10 comments:

Blair's Blog said...

Brooke, I don't know what you did to your blog either but I can now view your posts from work and that makes me SO happy!
I already went to the new Tracery store and it is absolutely beautiful! I couldn't walk in without buying something....or a few things! I'm sure you will enjoy it too.
Hope all is well. Come join Doug and I for a margarita soon!

Laura Trevey said...

I have not seen it in person, but LOVE everything that Ballard designs puts out :)

xoxo Laura

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Wow, lots covered here! Ballard pendant looks promising! And yes, those cookies could be dangerous. Luckily I haven't spotted them in store yet!

Catherine said...

love that necklace! how would i fit two sets on there ? love your blog layout, too. doesn't look differnt to me, but I love the colors!

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

The blog looks great, but like I said, I have been there so I feel your pain. ;)
Once great thing about living in Canada, no Girl Scout cookies and no Keebler cookies either, great for my waist line but when a craving hits I can be found on e-bay begging sellers to ship to me.
Can't wait to hear all about Tracery's new store, be sure to post lots of pics for all of us that are far far away! xo

doug @ tracery interiors said...

come see me! at the shop Wednesday morning and in and out Thursday and Friday...call me!

Julie Holloway said...

Love all these things! I LOVE samoas. Now I'm in trouble.

(I want a Tracery in Atlanta!)

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

Cute little necklace!

LindsB said...

omg, WHY did you have to tell me they now have cookies like girl scout cookies all year long?? I am in SO much trouble! I should have ordered a larger size wedding dress haha

Julie said...

I LOVE LOVE that fabric. I would love to see it in person.

Tracery in Birmingham would be dreamy.

Post a Comment