Time in Tampa

10.25.2010

Collins and I just got back from spending a few days in Tampa/Clearwater visiting Aunt Abby. She knew that my mom was coming for the weekend--- but she had no clue that Collins and I were tagging along. It was fun to surprise her. Collins was a great little passenger on the plane--- so great that we are planning to fly back down for Thanksgiving!

Now I'm back and settling in--- laundry, grocery store, etc. Thought I'd share a few pics from our trip. Will be back tomorrow with a design post!




11 comments:

Kathysue said...

Collins is a little doll baby, what a fun surprise trip!!! Kathysue

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

What a fun trip! Collins is so cute! More pictures please. :)

Design Esquire said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing your pictures. I grew up in St. Petersburg, so I'm so glad that you had a good time there.

paula said...

so fun. Sweet collins is a jet setter already!

Jennifer said...

you two have been making the rounds! glad he is such a great little traveller. love that face in the last pic!

Abby Maddox said...

That little bubble makes me happy :)

Julie Holloway said...

y'all have really been travelling...he is such a doll.

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

He is soooo cute!!

The Walker Family said...

What a cutie! He is precious, Brooke!!

Susie (So Blessed) said...

I'm missing you, Abby and Collins already...it was such a fun weekend! Love you, Mom

carolina postcard said...

What a cute little nugget and I'm so glad he traveled well. And I'm sure this is nothing new, but you & your sister look so much alike!!

Post a Comment