at west end

11.12.2010

I received a catalog (At West End) in the mail a few weeks ago and enjoyed flipping through and looking at the unique things it had to offer. I was emailing my mom to tell her about it when I realized that the store is located in Jackson, Mississippi--- the town where I lived for a few years after college. Here are just a few of the unique things they have in their catalog and online:


Thumb_NKC3784.jpg

CNA2007.jpg

Thumb_NJN1056.jpg

Thumb_A08810.jpg

Thumb_CQ2416.jpg

Thumb_PFR1105.jpg

Thumb_H01232.jpg

Lots of neat, neat items. I encourage you to go check them out here. And the best part is--- they offer $5 shipping (any order, any size)!

12 comments:

Julie Holloway said...

Love that bookshelf! Have a great weekend....Julie

Cara said...

what an adorable clock!
Happy weekend!
<3 Cara
Lilac and Grey

Cat said...

I got that catalog, too! feel in love with their rustic stuff! I tried to find them, but couldn't!

AWE said...

Thank you so much for posting about AWE! Right now it's only online and mail-order, but we do have a sister store called theOutlet! http://www.facebook.com/theOutletJackson
It carries At West End products and so much more. Thanks again! I hope you enjoy :)

http://www.facebook/atwestend

Susie (So Blessed) said...

They really do have some unique and fun items!

megan @ a life's design said...

Great shop! Thanks for the intro!

Haven and Home said...

I will have to check this store out. I love the new look, looks great!

Lisa Blair said...

At West End used to be known as Country Originals. I have tons of stuff from their Outlet. An awesome Colombian console table, a cute bench for the end of the bed. I got these metal hurricane lamps, fall acorn decorations, and pretty water glasses from their outlet too - http://showerfreshgarden.blogspot.com/2010/10/more-birthday-dinner-photos.html.

Love them!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

very cute! I will have to check that out

Tereza said...

Love the owl clock! what a cute idea, would be great for a country cottage

mary-kathryn said...

they also have a whole sale site called Kalalou-- and the outlet is great! We have some stuff ( including the MS sign and the clock) in Rambling Road!

Kendall Boggs said...

Oh, my daughter and I just looked here at your blog and I LOVE the new format!!!! Great job girly!!!
kendall

Post a Comment