Peak Performance

11.25.2010

You may remember from this post last fall where I was introduced to the work of M. Elle Design. I was immediately drawn to their work--- their use of neutrals paired with texture and natural elements. So I was excited to see their personal vacation home in this month's Elle Decor. And you would know that I love it even more since it is located in one of my favorite places: Sun Valley/Ketchum, Idaho. Heaven on Earth. Sorry for all of the photos--- I just couldn't resist. This is one of those homes that makes my heart skip a beat.




















*Photography by Miguel Flores-Vianna

18 comments:

The Overstreets said...

I love this!!!! Kane and I have been wanting to do some built in bunk beds in a bonus room one day. That kitchen is amazing and I love all the wood beams!

Cat said...

My favorite one is the two sets of bunk beds. So pretty!

paula said...

more pics of my dream home! yeah. I have been obsessing over this home. I want one :)

Mandi Smith T said...

Wow. That is a show stopper. Mandi.

Sarah Klassen said...

Beautiful! My favorite space is the library -- it's just gorgeous!

Julie Holloway said...

Yes, total heaven on earth. So amazing!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

oooh, good find! those bunkbeds, those dark walls, the perfectly stacked wood! love it all

quintessence said...

Loved this feature as well. Especially love the bathrooms and that fun bunk room - wouldn't you have killed for that as a kid?! Hope you had a nice holiday!

LLH Designs said...

Big time WOW! What's not to love?!?! The dining room, the quadruple bunk room, those bathroom mirrors and lanterns....

Hope you enjoyed the long weekend!
Linsey

La Maison Fou said...

Great looking....
love the details...
L.

oh dear watson said...

love love love - I forwarded this to my husband - because this is the house I want to build!

mary-kathryn said...

ugh, made my heart skip a beat too! all that wood is so pretty.

Melissa said...

Holy wow can I move in???

Jennifer said...

This is insanely perfect!

julie y. said...

oh that bath tub!! love ALL the pictures!

angela hardison said...

ahhhhh BEAUTIFUL.

Marianne - Style For Living said...

So happy I just found your blog. Love it! This home is spectacular. What a dream!

megan @ a life's design said...

swoon, swoon, SWOON!!!

Post a Comment