gift guide :: for the little ones

12.03.2010

Today I thought I would share a gift guide for the little ones {this is pretty much Collins' wish list!}. Since he is only 6 months old (today!- which is hard to believe)--- he doesn't need a lot. But family and friends were asking for gift ideas so here are a few things that I came up with. Let me know if you have anything great to add to the list.

$16.99 each




$36-46 each


$42

$14.95


$15.53
(love the wooden toys by M&D--- you can often find them at Home Goods)

$45
(not only looks cute but is easy to remove and wash)

$38

$68
$25
(can't wait to show you a photo of Collins in his!)

$8


10 comments:

abode love said...

This is TOO funny- I am actually purchasing one of the Penguin classics for my nephew along with a BlahBlah doll! I think both of these gifts are so precious and I about DIED when I saw them as your first two picks!

I love, love the storage ben as well- thanks for the great gift ideas!

abodelove.blogspot.com

Erica @ Decorica said...

Cute. I keep seeing those Blah Blah dolls, they are really cute looking.

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

So cute- I want those books for myself and I've been after one of those adorable storage bins for a while. Great guide!

Karena said...

Brooke so adorable I love the Penguin Classics!!

I have a $200 Giveaway from Fifi Flowers!
Do come and enter!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Julie said...

Cute list. I picked up a few Penguin classics at Anthro the other day for my brother who loves Huck Finn and Robin Hood. I think they're adorable for adult "kids" as well!

And I should have asked for BlaBla dolls for my as yet unborn kiddo :)

Kate said...

I love all the Penguin classics! I want one for myself. Or all of them.

Lila said...

What a good idea. I totally think cars are a given when it comes to little boys. you can guess what's on my list!
xoxo
Lila Ferraro

Moxie Maley said...

I love those books!! Going to check them out now :)

Lili said...

Great gift guide!!! Love those books...

Lindsey said...

My son has a Bla Bla teddy bear and I love it! We also have similar trucks, but I got them at Target on clearance for $1 last spring.

I want a penguin Anne of Green Gables for myself.

Post a Comment