My House Inspiration: Living Room

12.20.2010

I don't know how I did it---  but I finished up my Christmas list of things to do early this year. Christmas cards have been sent out and all gifts have been wrapped and under the tree for a couple of weeks now.

Remember this post? It's my excuse for the lack of blog posts. Our time to move to Mississippi is approaching. Just 6 months away. I'm planning on meeting with my contractor next week while I am there to price out some things that I want to do to the house. There are MANY things on my list... we will just have to figure out what can be done and when.

I thought I would share a few images that have been inspiring me and that I have been using as a guide. Up today is the living room:





Betty Burgess Design, Atlanta GA



And the winner of the MyFling necklace giveaway is:

#33
Casie said...
What a lovely necklace.
December 13, 2010 8:09 PM

Casie- please email me at blueprintbliss@gmail.com. Thanks for everyone who participated!

14 comments:

dedeetsyshop said...

I LOVE the second one and the last one!! Come check out my give-away too!

Elizabeth said...

Can you give the source info for that third pic with the sliding doors in the den? Thanks!

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

loving number 3

Cat said...

That's so exciting! (and beautiful images!) Merry Christmas! xoxo

paula said...

oh brooke, i adore them. cant wait to hear all about it!

Jennifer said...

I have EVERY one of these in my own inspiration files. That unknown one was in Southern Accents. The designer escapes me at the moment ... Atlanta, I think. Can't believe your move is only 6 months away! PS, want to come finish my Christmas to-do list? ;)

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

That first image from TH is the one that sealed the deal for us with two tone windows. The hubs saw it and said it was a must, such a beautiful room!

Julie Holloway said...

your home is going to be amazing.

Haven and Home said...

I am so excited to see your new home!!!!! I feel like I am moving in with you, this is going to be so fun!!!

LLH Designs said...

Ready so early and with a baby, too?!?! Amazing! I hope that means you are now enjoying the fullness of Christmas!

Xo...Linsey

maureen @ The Inglenook Decor said...

love them...the second & the last one are my favorites! I'm sure u're excited about the new house! happy Christmas to u!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

cannot wait to see what you guys do! Merry Christmas!

Nuha Sofiyan said...

each room is more gorgeous than the next! love them! and when you move to mississippi we'll be state neighbors! xoxo

Melissa Lacy said...

Unknown Source on picture #5: Betty Burgess Design, Atlanta, GA.

Post a Comment