for sale :: our house

1.31.2011

I can't believe it's that time. Almost the first of February. We'll be moving to Mississippi before we know it.

Lately my time has been spent doing little things around the house. I feel like we've done a great job of keeping up with things over the years... but it's amazing how little things jump out at you when you are getting ready to put it up for sale! Spackling holes, cleaning windows, using the magic eraser everywhere.

We've loved this house and hope someone else will too! We don't want to make any money off of it--- we just want to break even. And we know the easiest way to attempt that is selling it ourselves.

Please pass along my information to anyone that you know that is wanting a house in Birmingham, AL. We live in Crestwood... just minutes from downtown. A perfect house for someone single, a newlywed couple, or someone with a new baby (we have a nursery just waiting for you). We can move out today or in months. We'll work with you. And I'd love you forever if you'd buy our precious home!!!

Here's the flier that I made to put our front with our sign (click to enlarge):



Any interest can be directed to me here. Thank you, thank you.
Brooke

6 comments:

paula said...

NOOO! blah time flew. I will most definitely get the word out. LOVE your home.

Cat said...

Love it. so cozy and cute. wish we could sell ours because we'd love to be in that area. good luck!

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

What a beautiful home! Crestwood is such a cute area. Best of luck in the sale of your home and the move to Mississippi.

Melissa said...

Good luck! I bet it will sell super fast. Bittersweet to leave I bet.

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

Good Luck! I'm sure it well sell quickly.

paula said...

Lovely interior shots. I know your house will sell fast.

Philippines properties for sale

Post a Comment