Talent

2.02.2011

I am amazed at all of the talented people out there. There are lots. Here are a few that I've been inspired by lately:

There is so much to see on her blog. And I can't get over that she is a mother of four. Loved this DIY wall stencil that she used in her home office (though I'd never have the patience to do something like this).
IMG_2335

2.

So many cute things in this Etsy shop... how great would these be in a little girl's room?

French Rose Pillow- in Chocolate and Robins Egg Blue Linen
Multi- Color Rainbow Felt Disc Pillow

3. Cecily Hill Lowe is from my hometown and currently lives in Birmingham. So glad that she has started a blog to show some of her artwork. Here are a couple of paintings that I love:

                 
$75, 6 x 6 inches, unframed, acrylic wash on watercolor paper
“Black Ladder” has many layers of gold, brown, gray, champagne and black. This piece would look great in a traditional or contemporary home.  

$75, 4 x 6 inches, acrylic on watercolor paper
I love the metallic paint in this image. It “shimmers” so nicely when the light hits it just right. Another lovely thing about this little painting is the size…you can find so many affordable ready made frames these days that have a custom look. This painting is a standard frame size so it would be easy to frame to go with your style. Email me if you are interested, chillartwork@gmail.com.

To see more, check our Cecily's blog here.

8 comments:

Design Blooms said...

I agree Emily is so talented! Cecily has some great art too. Have a great Wednesday!

chillart said...

Thanks Brooke! You are too sweet to include me on your blog today. You made my day:)

Melissa said...

So many crazy talented people for sure! I too love Jones Design Company!

paula said...

people amaze me with their talent. these are all superb.

Julie Holloway said...

love them all, especially Emily!

Cat said...

I can't believe that wall! I would have gotten tired and quit. :)

designchic said...

Love to see all of the great talent...just amazint!!

designchic said...

oops - amazing!!

Post a Comment