Smith Hanes

4.13.2011

You may remember this post in which I talked about a night out at JCT. Kitchen in Atlanta. Not only the was the food wonderful.... the decor was beautiful. After searching around online I found out that Smith Hanes is the designer of the space.

JCT. BAR 2 (Bigger)

I knew that name sounded familiar and after some more searching... realized some of his work was featured in House Beautiful a few months ago.




And his designs aren't the only thing that are good looking....

Another fun fact... he is married to Alisa Barry who is owner of Bella Cucina. Have you ever been?  If not, I highly recommend it. Great shop in the Virginia Highlands area!

                              

*Bella Cucina images via here

12 comments:

Mandi Smith T said...

Love the kitchen island! Just sent a link to a client who needs it!!! M.

lizziefitz said...

You are making me gaga for neutrals!!!!

Pink Wallpaper said...

i'm obsessed w/that restaurant's design....in fact i have a picture of the bar saved in my inspiration files!!! love the bathrooms too!

LLH Designs said...

Oh so pretty! The bathroom pic reminds me that I need to choose some sconces for my master bath so I can finally hang my mirrors and get ready properly in the morning. Can you believe I've been mirrorless for six months?!?!

xo,
Linsey

designchic said...

Gorgeous restaurant and love the warm and classic kitchen!! All so beautiful ~

carolina postcard said...

yeah, crazy good design & the smiling man helps the sell!

Hill Country House Girl said...

All of it is gorgeous - love that window image of Bella Cucina!

Sarah said...

I'm drooling over that sitting room, I la la la loveee the milky creams and soft blues..yum

Melissa Richie said...

I really want to visit both of these places next time I'm in Atlanta. That restaurant's menu looks delightful!

Julie Holloway said...

girl, you are such a good researcher! And I loved this post--he is a little hottie :)

A.J.Barnes said...

Everyone always talks about Miller Union as the best on the west side(and it is great) but JCT is also one of my favorite. The blue cheese fried oyster salad is great!

www.ajbarnesonline.blogspot.com

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

I call JCT my office annex. It's my favorite place for meetings! :)

Post a Comment