sun valley + a wedding

8.01.2011

Michael and I recently spent a wonderful week in Sun Valley, Idaho... it was an amazing time away. Here are a few photos from our trip.

 Michael fishing on Silver Creek


Redfish Lake

 



 The Avett Brothers Concert at the Sun Valley Pavillion

And speaking of Sun Valley--- I am sure you all remember this fabulous house that was published in Elle Decor last November. Fabulous.
A friend recently sent me the link to some of the wedding photos of one of the daughters who held her wedding reception there. Beautiful!




*wedding photos by photographer Hillary Mayberry

8 comments:

Kat said...

Pictures are beautiful! I can't imagine what it looks like in person!

Marianne {Style For Living} said...

Sun Valley looks so beautiful! I have always wanted to go. Since I don't ski, I think the summer would be a perfect time to visit.

Julie said...

I LOVE Sun Valley. And that wedding is insane! Love the idea of rustic chic.

Ridgely's Radar said...

Wow! Great pictures! What a pretty spot!

LLH Designs said...

Look at all that snow in the background! Idaho sounds so random, but Sun Valley is GORGEOUS! Hope to go some day!

xoxo,
Linsey

Stephanie Sabbe said...

gorgeous! and so jealous about the Avett Brothers! glad you two were able to sneak in a mama/daddy trip before he starts his big boy job!

also, will you send me your friend's info again? I moved into a new building that has a playroom and my mommy friend list has tripled:) I would love to introduce her to some friends with babies the same age.

Sidney said...

I miss Redfish Lake!!! Glad you had a great trip!

sarah, flourish design + style said...

so pretty! Looks like you could be up here in Alberta with the Rocky Mountains behind you! :) x

Post a Comment