goodman pendant

9.28.2011

My kitchen will be mostly white... with a few antique brass accents here and there. I've always loved the Goodman Pendant by Visual Comfort so that's what I decided to go with over my island. They were delivered yesterday and for some reason I thought that they would be both antique brass on the inside and the outside (I honestly don't know why I thought that). But it's just on the outside. At first... I wasn't so sure. But after seeing these images.... I really, really like them!

See... I love the brass on the inside but think the white on the outside is too plain for my kitchen:
circa2

Several of you have emailed to ask me about lighting... I'll be sure to show more of my selections soon!

15 comments:

Lauren (The Cottage Mix) said...

Love the lights...can't wait to see how they look over your island!

lizziefitz said...

I love them , keepers for sure!

Lavender and Lilies said...

Love it!

Ms. Bright said...

I like the white interiors. They'll cast a nice white glow, instead of a orangey dull light if they had brass. Great choice!!

satisfyingspacesblog.com said...

Those lights are going to be killer!

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

Only the white exterior ones have the brass on the inside, do not worry, so far I love mine, but I did hang mine much lower than normal above my island so it is really only obvious from a nook table...but I do adore them! xx

LindsB said...

oh baby, LOVE those pendants! I cant wait to see them all installed in your brady-new kitchen!

Marianne {Style For Living} said...

I LOVE these pendants! Can't wait to see them in your kitchen!!!

Dina said...

Let's see an update on the house reno!!

designchic said...

These are fabulous...a must!! Dying to see them in your kitchen.

My Interior Life said...

I so wish I were redoing my kitchen so I could use these fabulous pendants! I'll live vicariously through you! :)

Ridgely's Radar said...

Great addition! Love the pendants!

allumer * decor said...

Great choice. Classic lines in a classic finish... you can't go wrong!

Chantal said...

they are clean and beautiful!

Natalie said...

i just spent way too long reading your blog, which means i am putting you in my google reader! always fun to come across new blogs i love and, even though i have definitely heard of yours, im glad i finally clicked on over and took a peak! im an interior designer in mobile alabama and we seem to share our tastes. cant wait to see your house unfold. happy thanksgiving and happy blogging!

natalie

Post a Comment