under a rock

9.20.2011

I decided last week that I must have been living under a rock. I had no clue about the Missoni for Target hooplah until I read all of the blog posts and what people were able to score at their local stores. Not a clue! But that might have to do with the fact that until recently I lived in a town with about 7 Target locations and now the closest one is 90 miles away!

I thought to myself.... too bad I love those flats since they are no where to be found (loved the zig zag pattern--- could care less who made them or where they were from).

Fast forward a few days and look what showed up today in the mail:


One of my dearest friends sent them to me. How VERY thoughtful. She said that they didn't have her size but they had mine... so she thought that one of us should have them! Don't you love friends like that?!

16 comments:

Ridgely's Radar said...

Friends like that are the best! I was completely out of the loop about the Missoni line as well!

My Interior Life said...

That is SO sweet! You gotta love friends like that. She's a keeper. I got those zigzag ballet flats too. Can't wait to wear them!

Cat said...

I thought that same thing...that I must be living under a rock. I was wondering what the heck was up when I saw all the blog posts about the same thing at Target! I actually went to target that day and noticed it all, but I'm not a big fan. can't get into it. Guess that means I'm out of style. ;) That was so sweet of your friend.

blue chickadee said...

Wow what a great friend and wonderful surprise!!! Love the shoes!

satisfyingspacesblog.com said...

What a sweet thing for your friend to do. Love it!

lizziefitz said...

What a great friend and an amazing surprise:) hope the Reno is on track and that you are fee,ing well;)

bryn alexandra interiors said...

That is soooo sweet!! And those are awesome.. congrats! :)

Susie (So Blessed) said...

Sweet, sweet...she's an angel friend :)

Marianne {Style For Living} said...

What a great friend to think of you! The shoes are darling.

Ms. Bright said...

You're so fortunate to have such a sweet friend! The flats are darling, enjoy them!

paula said...

what a great friend! not sure if any of my friends know my shoe size. ha.

carolina postcard said...

That's awesome. I showed up around lunch and everything - I mean everything was cleared. However, the baby area hadn't been discovered so I scored a baby jumper. It's so bright & so colorful & borderline offensive that it's simply adorable!

annie said...

That is a very good friend indeed...not only does she know your shoe size, but she got the Missoni shoes for you!

a' la mode said...

Now THAT is a super sweet friend. Makes me smile. xo shel

Interior Design Musings said...

Wow. That's better than a birthday in my book - love sweet friends! M.

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

such a sweet friend to think of you.
those are some super cute flats :)

Post a Comment