more lighting selections

10.04.2011

As I shared last week... I will be using two of the Goodman pendants over my island in the kitchen.


Some of you have asked to see some of my other selections for throughout the house.... and here are most of them. Hopefully they will be installed before long and I can share some installed photos!


BOSTON FUNCTIONAL LIBRARY WALL LIGHT

ASPECT LIBRARY STATIONARY SCONCE

SMALL SIENA FLUSH MOUNT WITH FLAT PANEL GLASS

LARGE CORNICE HANGING LANTERN


Still trying to decide between these two for the dining room... though I know which one I am leaning towards:


PARIS FLEA MARKET CHANDELIER

Two lamps for the master bedroom:
BEDSIDE RING TABLE LAMP
*everything above from Visual Comfort
 **Please email me if interested in pricing/placing an order.**

And a few items from Shades of Light:

 Moravian Star Ceiling Light

 Bronze and Clear Glass Smokebell Lantern

 Arched Outdoor Light - 2 Light

6 comments:

satisfyingspacesblog.com said...

Loving your selections Brooke. I am curious which chandelier you are leaning towards. ;-)

Heather

Marianne {Style For Living} said...

Brooke, I love each and every one of them! Excited to see them in your home. xo

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Love them all!! You can't go wrong with Visual Comfort!

paula said...

ooh, loving all the choices brooke. the more simple dining room chandy looks most like you, but then again you seem to surprise me every one in awhile :)

Julie said...

This was an AMAZING post! Loved all your selections.

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

They're ALL gorgeous!!

Post a Comment