through the iphone

10.05.2011

A little bit of what I've been up over the past week by way of the iphone:

looking at fabric options for Collins' big boy room.....

gathering up some fall clothes for C: 
*Several of you have emailed to ask about the appliqued shirts. They are from Tina at Sew Peachy Monograms. Here is her FB page... she does great work!

upstairs bathroom... we're getting there: 

we just got back from a few days in Boston visting friends... I snapped a pic of this hardware (yes, in a bathroom stall) 
 

and of a rainy street outside of The Buttery where I met this sweet blog friend for lunch):

passing by a yard in my hometown that is always inspiring:

my dad "Putt" giving Collins some golf lessons: 

we now have a pantry:



14 comments:

Julie said...

Where did you get that shirt/pants in the last picture? So cute! And the perfect letter for my Christian.

The Walker Family said...

Brooke, he is so cute and getting so big! I love his little appliques. Hope y'all are doing well!

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

Love the tile in the bathroom!!

Marianne {Style For Living} said...

That is the cutest dog fabric! Would be so darling in your sons room. Love how the bathroom is coming together, you must be getting so excited to start seeing some big changes taking shape. And, you got to meet Stephanie? I'm sure she is as lovely in person as she is on her blog!

Dina said...

All beautiful! And can you tell me where those appliqué shirts are from? I've been looking to get some done for my lil guy. Thanks!

Ridgely's Radar said...

Wow! Seems like a busy week!

paula said...

that is the same fabric (in a different color way) I picked for KJ's room that I never got around to sewing, ha. Your bathroom is gorgeous as is sweet collins. Love how serious your dad looks. Oh, and so fun that you got to meet Stephanie!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

everything looks aaaamazing!! I need to get Remi some applique fall clothes!

lizziefitz said...

WHAT?!! How is Collins that big? Your dad reminds me of my dad ;) Putt, so fun.

Melissa Richie said...

He's so blond...and so cute!!! I miss seeing you guys.

designchic said...

He's adorable and the fabric for the big boy room...so cute!!

ABC said...

Hi! I followed (stalked? whatever :) you over here from Pinterest, where I was looking at your boards thinking that they almost could have been mine! Very excited to now explore your beautiful blog.

XOXOXO
ABC

carolina postcard said...

Wow… progress! Kisses to Collins - he is such the little looker.

henzy said...

Love the golf lessons.. so cute

Post a Comment