let's see here...

12.20.2011

Where did I leave off? I have been a terrible blogger. I would like to say that I might get better... but see number three below.

1. Most (note: most) boxes are unpacked except for a few that are in the living room. Might just leave them there considering it's the only thing keeping the living room company. Oh, that and the Christmas tree.

2. O' Christmas Tree. It's in the stand but has no lights or ornaments. Hope to get to the lights tonight. Ornaments... they can stay boxed up until next year. Not worried about getting them on this week with an 18  month old eager to pull them off.

3. Baby clothes washed, nursery ready upstairs, cradle set up downstairs, my pjs in a pile on my closet floor ready to be thrown in a bag, and a pack of newborn diapers on the shelf. Guess we are somewhat ready for Baby Chamblee to arrive! Three weeks til the due date. Well, we are ready if Baby C is a girl. We have her name. Not so much if it's a boy!

4. Christmas gifts bought. Not wrapped. Hope to get them under the tree (with lights) by tonight.

5. A couple of new blogs that I've been loving. Go check them out if you aren't familiar with them. This one and this one.

6. One thing that I did knock out pretty early this year was our Christmas cards... Merry Christmas! Hope to be back blogging soon!

11 comments:

Cat said...

isn't it so different the second time around (baby, that is) good luck and hope you and your sweet family have a merry christmas! (hopefully I will get my "new year's" cards out soon!)

Natalie said...

well you have me beat. im a week ahead of you {so far} on the having-of-the-baby part, but other than that the nursery is STILL not ready, gifts are STILL not wrapped, and we didnt do Christmas cards {tear}.

but i can be honest and say the Christmas spirit is still alive and well over here!

Kristen said...

Loooove the cards! Good for you for getting them out, given all the other things you have going on. Where are they from?

Stephanie Sabbe said...

Collins is so cute! I cannot believe you are due in 3 weeks!!

Interior Design Musings said...

Brooke,
The Christmas card is precious. He is adorable! Also, I love toast and laurel, she did all my business cards this past time and she is wonderful to work with even long distance! I hope you're well and good luck with baby number two! I'll be thinking about you in the next few weeks. M.

Marianne {Style For Living} said...

You certainly have your hands full! I adore your Christmas cards. Gorgeous!

mary-kathryn herrington said...

busy lady!! the card is adorable! as if moving, being pregnant and decorating for christmas weren't all big undertakings, you are doing them all at once! enjoy the season!!

LindsB said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year!! xoxox

Renae Moore said...

Gosh it's hard to believe your baby has gotten so big and you are getting ready for #2. Time goes by so quickly!
Many blessings to you for the new year and the new baby!

a' la mode said...

your cards are ADORABLE!!! HOw are you feeling??? I am super excited for you!! xoxo Shel

a' la mode said...

oh no! I lost my spot on the roll =) I'll try to earn my spot back, lol- and added you to mine because I realized you werent there, I think that makes ME the terrible blogger!! xoxo Shel

Post a Comment