Where did I leave off? I have been a terrible blogger. I would like to say that I might get better... but see number three below.
1. Most (note: most) boxes are unpacked except for a few that are in the living room. Might just leave them there considering it's the only thing keeping the living room company. Oh, that and the Christmas tree.
2. O' Christmas Tree. It's in the stand but has no lights or ornaments. Hope to get to the lights tonight. Ornaments... they can stay boxed up until next year. Not worried about getting them on this week with an 18 month old eager to pull them off.
3. Baby clothes washed, nursery ready upstairs, cradle set up downstairs, my pjs in a pile on my closet floor ready to be thrown in a bag, and a pack of newborn diapers on the shelf. Guess we are somewhat ready for Baby Chamblee to arrive! Three weeks til the due date. Well, we are ready if Baby C is a girl. We have her name. Not so much if it's a boy!
4. Christmas gifts bought. Not wrapped. Hope to get them under the tree (with lights) by tonight.
5. A couple of new blogs that I've been loving. Go check them out if you aren't familiar with them. This one and this one.
6. One thing that I did knock out pretty early this year was our Christmas cards... Merry Christmas! Hope to be back blogging soon!