getting settled

12.07.2011

we are getting settled in the downstairs part of our house and i am so thankful that the renovation is over. it took six months (almost the day). the team that worked was so great... i highly recommend them to anyone that lives in/near the meridian area.

i will post pics soon (though they won't look much different from my progress shots since we have no furniture for downstairs).

but i don't have time to focus on that. tomorrow's task is to purchase another crib to make room for Baby C that is due in less than 5 weeks. gosh... he or she will be here soon.

enough of my rambling... here are some pretty pics from House and Home that I've loved looking at since the Christmas decor in my house this year consists of a tree (that i have yet to decorate):








10 comments:

Natalie said...

Somehow I missed that you were pregnant, too. Much in common indeed! Hope you are feeling well. I'm counting down these final few days before we welcome our third...gonna be a crazy exit of 2011/entry into 2012 for both of us! Great pics. :)

Laurie said...

Good luck!

Jennifer said...

My tree was up for 6 days with no decorations! I'm determined to get the rest of the stuff (not that there's much) up and the boxes put away so I can at least enjoy it for a couple weeks.

satisfyingspacesblog.com said...

I am so happy for you and glad that you won't be going through a renovation while you are loving on your brand new baby. I can't wait to see more!

Elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

So pretty. The simple green and white centerpiece on the dining table is simply gorgeous-is it hydrangea and eucalyptus?

LindsB said...

I cant wait to see the after pictures- I'm just dying over what you showed us so far, so I know the after is going to be amazing!

paula said...

So when do you want me to come over and take pics :)

Marianne {Style For Living} said...

Must feel so good to be done with the renovation. Just in time for your newest little one and Christmas! How exciting!

designchic said...

Gorgeous images. Know you are getting so excited about the baby. With a 9 week old myself, you have a lot to look forward to! Can't wait to see your pictures ~

LLH Designs said...

Beautiful, Brooke! You're looking VERY settled...like pages out of a magazine! I know you've worked HARD. :)

xo,
Linsey

Post a Comment