abc's

2.22.2012

Marianne at Style for Living was so sweet to ask me to do a guest post... the ABC's of me. Thanks, Marianne, for having me!

Style For Living

Speaking of ABC's... I've been on the hunt for some items for Collins' new room. Here are some things that I love:
Pinned Image

Sigmund Abernathy on his first trip to the United States with Mr. Owl. 16x20 limited edition print.

Pinned Image
I love this vintage dog poster... but it's sadly not in the budget.

Pinned Image
this dog silhouette would be easy to replicate (and inexpensive!)

Pinned Image
I'm also a fan of a large map.

I'll keep you posted on what I decide!

10 comments:

Design Esquire said...

All of the ideas are so sweet. I especially love the alphabet chart!

Marianne {Style For Living} said...

Thanks again, Brooke, for being my guest today! Loved having you. I adore everything Rifle Paper does. The dog silhouette is such a cute idea, too!

lizziefitz said...

Cute! I even love the dog sketch from Ballard designs. I hope you can come over to Pinterest LizzieFitz w/ pink peony icon to see my master bedroom reveal on i bedroom board:))) would love your thoughts.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

In love with the doggie silhouette!
www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Carly said...

Do you mind sharing the source of the vintage dog poster?? Sadly doubt it's ok our budget, but would still love to know!!

LLH Designs said...

I love all kinds of prints {cute one for a little boy's room about chasing your dreams on my blog right now}, but that big dog silhouette makes such an impact. Super fun!

xo,
Linsey

Molly Witherington said...

Do you like the Mississippi artist, Walter Anderson? He has gorgeous ABC Prints. I bought his ABC coloring book from Square Books, Jr. in Oxford for $20ish, then watercolored the prints myself, framed them in inexpensive frames from Pier 1, and have a cool gallery wall of them in my girls' room. I'll send you a pic if you want! I get lots of compliments.

Molly Witherington said...

PS Love the dog silhouette.

Interior Design Musings said...

Totally adore the Matt Stephens print. Will be bookmarking that one! M.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

that little upholstered bed is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Post a Comment