visual comfort lanterns for sale!!!

4.12.2012

A client recently ordered these Visual Comfort lanterns through me... but they turned out to be too big for her kitchen.

They are the Honore Lantern in an antique zinc finish.

Dimensions:
Height: 27"
Width: 16"
Canopy: 4¾" Round


She is selling them at a discounted rate. They are $630 each plus shipping (she will charge you exact shipping cost from UPS). They retail for $1050 a piece.

Please email me at brookechamblee@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

sending this to one of my clients...ill let ya know.

Molly Witherington said...

pottery barn has a look-alike right now for $399 i think.

designchic said...

It's beautiful and a great deal...so wish I had a spot for them!

Victoria said...

These are beautiful Hope you find a home for them, wish I had a spot for them

Post a Comment