tomorrow

7.09.2012

Tomorrow I'm hosting a Hannah Kate trunk show at my house from 9-6. If you live nearby... I'd love for you to stop by. If you don't... I'd love for you to check out their fall catalog here and let me know if you want to order something. Lots of cute things for the fall... for both the little ones and those that are getting a little older!


I though this was adorable for the girls that are too big to wear smocked bishops...  but you aren't quite ready for them to be covered in glitter and other stuff!


Love this coordinating set! The ric rac on the little girl's outfit adds such a cute detail.


A few others that caught my eye:

Cute Christmas items!!!


Fall catalog here. Please email me with any questions or if you are interested in ordering a few things for your little ones!

6 comments:

carolyn bradford said...

Loved seeing this! My sister is Andrea….the Hannah Kate originator! LOL! Love seeing her work when I least expect it….sure wish she'd started this when my kids were babies! Both of our boys got to wear Hannah Kate for a very little while…not long enough! Hope the show goes very well!

designchic said...

These clothes bring back such great memories...so cute!!

busanalayali said...

Look really great, love the first pic, thanks for sharing!toko baju muslim

heronkady said...

I love your blog!
Saving Thousands of People Hundreds of Dollars a month. Join the club today. Just click -> http://www.saversclub.us

cherry su said...

I love your site! Thanks for insights! I got the idea of starting a freshwater pearl bracelet line from you. Awesome collection. I am also a freshwater pearl jewelry blogger. Great Job! i wish there will be more about pearl jewelry set. I like all things piked and I would try to come here time and again for more updates. Thank you very much

Zane Wooder said...

I love the little footballs on the kids overalls.

zane

Post a Comment