a few sources

8.22.2012

I have received a lot of emails asking me where I like to shop for things for my house. Now that I'm motivated and starting to order some things (you'll see some progress in the new few weeks... I promise).... I thought I'd share some things with you.
 
I (along with some other designer friends) agree that you can't beat the drapery options at Restoration Hardware. I'm planning to use the Basketweave Linen in my dining room:
 
Basket Weave Linen Drapery
 
For fabric (think pillows, cushions, headboards, etc.)... I'm a big fan of what Lewis and Sheron has to offer. If you are ever in ATL I highly reccomend stopping by. But they have a great website for those who can't get by there.
 
Tahitian Stitch
 
1011253
 
Checkmate
 
Onto furniture. There are so, so many options out there. I love to shop for antiques and vintage items...but sometimes you have to go with something new. I have ordered from all of the companies below and am a fan of what they have to offer (and for great price points). All items below are to the trade (please email me for pricing/ordering information):
Tritter Feefer (47 colors/finishes available)
 
 
LI-S9-26-10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WEB_MR-2527_MAI.jpg
WEB_SE-6514_MAI.jpg
 
 
 

11 comments:

carolyn bradford said...

You are exactly right about all of these choices! We carry all of these lines in my shop and I would highly recommend them as well as going to Atlanta to visit Lewis and Sheron! Your readers can't go wrong with any of these ideas!

Renae Moore said...

These are all my favorite stops too. Of course outside of Lewis and Sheron and RH, these are all to the trade.

mary-kathryn herrington said...

I've gotten some great finds at Zentique too!

Shannon said...

thank you for sharing and blogging!

designchic said...

Love these looks and the last chairs are beautiful with such great back interest too!!

carolina postcard said...

I've been so behind reading up on my favorite blogs, but always love when I get some time to come scroll through beautiful things. Good picks and still love seeing your house pics coming along.

xo

www.thewowie.com said...

Thanks for the suggestions. What type of flooring do you have upstairs? We currently have carpet that needs to be replaced. I thought about doing wall to wall seagrass, but I'm not sure how comfy that will be for my boys (their two bedrooms and a playroom up). Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

a' la mode said...

I used Restoration hardware panels in 2 of my most recent room redos in my home...LOVE! xoxo Shel

Zane Wooder said...

I love that flat table. It reminds me of mid evil times. I always love the feel of flat tables. Is that table made of marble?

-Zane of ontario honey



kamal said...

http://www.yohyoh.com/sofa-set-designs

sordar joy said...

Your sideboard and vignette are beautiful! I would frame that embroidery....How gorgeous! Vanna
Basketweave Tiles

Post a Comment