in my shoppping cart

8.21.2012

Some things on my radar that I've come across from reading design magazines, pinning on Pinterest, other blogs, etc. Some are in my shopping cart out there in cyber space... others are on my mind as possiblities!


Box Planter


Firecracker Fabric... I know it's in the LuLu DK Child collection... but I wouldn't mind using it somewhere in my house.

While on the subject of fabric--- I was in Lewis & Sheron a couple of months ago in Atlanta and picked up a piece of this trim. I'm planning to use it in my dining room (one decision that I think I'm actually committing to). I'll post pics soon!
Athena Tape Green Tape Trim

Yes... you are seeing some color on my blog and possibly pop up in my house. I've been drawn to it lately. Let's move on to more color... as you saw in my post about my foyer... I'm still loving these artichoke lamps by Stray Dog Designs. Just don't know if I can commit to using two in my foyer. We'll see.
Artichoke Lamp



Love this roman shade detail by Grant K. Gibson:
Pinned Image


I hope your week is off to a great start!



5 comments:

Erin said...

I have those planters (in black) flanking my front door, and they look great! I'm really happy with them.

arre said...

do the stray dog lamps! i have a pair - not the artichokes but still - and they make me happy every time i see them. and have for years. xx

lizziefitz said...

Go to checkout with your virtual carts, great finds!

Kelly Kirk Smith said...

I am shocked to see these lamps - lots of color for you! I love them though and think you should do it!!

cherry su said...

A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little analysis on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I found something about pearl necklace pendant for him. So let me reword that: Thank you for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If doable, as you grow to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra particulars? It's extremely helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog publish!If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like shell pearl.You can visit our freshwater pearl to know more.

Post a Comment