Easy Canvas Prints

8.15.2012

Last year Easy Canvas Prints contacted me about reviewing their product.
I was so excited since I was in the process of trying to find things for Gray's nursery walls.
I'm thinking I need a larger one for this area--- but for now it resides above the changing table. I will probably order a larger one... so I'm thinking I will move this one (11x14) to his gallery wall (which I will show you soon).
Their website is very user friendly and offers so many sizes (even custom).  I highly recommend using Easy Canvas Prints for your photos!


For a 50% OFF discount, just like their facebook page!


4 comments:

lizziefitz said...

Sweet , sweet brothers! Loving the stripe border on the drapery panels:)))

Zane Wooder said...

50% off! Sweet.

-Zane of ontario honey

cherry su said...

Good day, sun shines!There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.It's all about pearl jewelry that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the fresh water pearl earrings with you.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like freshwater pearl necklace.

Cecelia Green said...

This is really cool, I like here! cheap oil paintings - Elegant oil paintings for home deco.

Post a Comment